Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Skyrims problems

I am not the only one who noticed this but Skyrim has a lot of problems. When I say problems I mean the game is very glitches. If you buy if on the consoles you can find the game freezing on you or when you defeat an enemy they don't give you the experience that you have earned. These problems are major and a lot of critics don't want to say how bad these glitches are. They rate the game high because of who fun and how beautiful the game looks. But if you can barely even play the game is it really even worth it? I have to say I exaggerate what I just said. The game is quiet playable even with the glitches but do want a game with glitches? I have to say maybe as long as there fixed. But this trend of putting out a game full of problems doesn't usually fly with most gamers. So I have say they have to pull there act together and put out a game that doesn't have so many problems.

1 comment:

  1. This is not surprising at all. Even if you take out the fact that more games are being released bugged and/or unfinished so they can patch it later and release DlC, there's still the fact this is a huge game, and with huge game worlds come lots of glitches...

    Would never buy this game or a game like it new.

    ReplyDelete