Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

new alan wake

On December 10, 2011 Spike TV is having there VGA Awards. Where there going to give awards to the best games of the years. But also they are also going to announce some of the biggest games of the year. Last year they announced Batman Arkham City what is one of the best game I've played this year. But this year they are supposed to announce stuff on Metal Gear Rising, stuff on the new Bioware Game and the new Alan Wake game. Now when I got my Xbox 360 I didn't know were to jump for games in the beginning. I got the basics like gears of war and fable. But when red dead redemption came out I was pay more attention to Alan Wake for a lot of big name game sites were raving on how big this game was going to be. I have to admit this is one of my favorite games on the system and to see a squeal to such a great game makes me happy. I know I'm going to preorder this right away when ever I can.    

No comments:

Post a Comment